Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

Brynn padded through the grass to the edge of the clear blue lake. She took a second to scan the area once before lowering her head to the water and using her tongue to draw the cool liquid into her mouth. On the other side of the lake, a small herd of deer grazed and although they were being watched by a predator, the only indication they gave that they knew she was there was the occasional glance her way as if to check that she was still a safe distance away. She was hungry and their scent was tempting, but she had wandered from her pack's territory alone, and she couldn't take an adult deer down by herself. The last time she successfully hunted a deer, it was with a partner and it had still taken them hours to bring it down.

She sat down where she was, her ears twitching at the honks from the many ducks residing in the water. She thought she could probably catch one of the birds without much problem, but their scent paled in comparison to that of the herd still quietly grazing on the other side of the water. She let out a sigh as she slid her front paws forward to lie down. She would probably hunt down one of the ducks, eventually, but for now, she decided she would study the herd of deer in the off chance one of them proved weak or injured enough for a single wolf to take down.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 14, 2018, 06:47 PM