Dragoncrest Cliffs i can't find my porpoise
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Unbeknownst to her little "aqua-bat," Wildfire wished to take her youngest daughter to the pack's private beach, Wamplei Daun, certain the Goufa would enjoy the tide pools there immensely. But because it required either a trip through the caves or a treacherous climb down the cliffs, she put it off for another day and instead took Bat to the lake. The pup hemmed and hawed prior to their departure, though the instant the Feisripa mentioned "a huge puddle," she perked up a bit and fell into step.

Bat gasped audibly when they came upon the territory's centerpiece. She immediately made a beeline for the water, laughing loudly as she splashed into the cool shallows. She grinned over at her mother, who stood at the water's edge to keep an eye on her, then happily began frolicking about in the lake. Bat didn't need anyone or anything else to keep her entertained; she was delighted just to be in the water. In fact, she didn't even notice it when @Artaax appeared and joined their mother on the shore, the two of them chatting as the water baby played.
Messages In This Thread
i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 06, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 06, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 12:52 PM