Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She was going to be dragged back, and in the tunnels, nothing could prevent it.  She felt the grip tighten and braced herself for the feel of teeth on her spine, preparing to turn and at least try to snap in return.  But instead, the grip loosened.

She didn't pause a moment to consider what luck might have caught up with her, or why the bear was thwarted.  Instead she sprinted, fast as she could, away.  By the time she returned to Ironsea she'd likely do little more than collapse and gather herself, but once she had, she'd be sure to warn everyone.  None of them should come near this place, and they should keep an eye to the northern side.
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM