Wapun Meadow walk softly in the garden
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Uki maybe?

@Tahani offers to watch the children for a little while so she can have some time alone. She doesn’t really need to stretch her legs with all the work they’ve gotten as they travel each night a little bit farther. With packs on either side of them, their intentions are to only linger as long as necessary before they hit the road hard the following night. After hearing they are around halfway there, she is filled with relief, and she skirts across the meadow for nothing in particular. A scent trail, somewhere to lie down, or anything that catches her interest that doesn’t involve feeding or carrying a puppy.

The new mother doesn’t go too far, glancing over her shoulder to see @Takiyok in the distance, though she does not see the newest of their group. She hasn’t had a proper introduction with her but she doesn’t like how close she travels with @Siarut carrying one of her children along the way. Trying to ignore the things she cannot change, she plops down on the ground and sprawls out, stretching her legs, despite the heat, enjoys the feeling of warmth in her fur.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 13, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Uki - July 14, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 14, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 03:09 PM