Mount Apikuni go then, there are other worlds than these
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The way Illidan looked at her, as if he were confused, concerned Grezig even more. She feared that there was something already mentally wrong with this boy—something she could never fix. He looked away from her after she spoke and she noted the clench in his jaw. She suppressed a sigh, inhaling breath instead of exhaling. She waited. When he finally looked at her again, the blank stare he gave her set her guard hairs itching. She had not gotten through to him at all, had she? What was she supposed to do now? Perhaps there was nothing she could do. Then he shook his head at her, sighing, and even that small amount of emotion was enough for her to grasp onto. Come on, boy, she thought. Feel!

’I would have left me,’ he admitted to her, voice shaking. ’I don't know if that makes you better than me, or worse.’

She pulled her head back, looking at him with a new gaze. What was this? Did he really think himself so useless? Maybe he needed a purpose. Perhaps she should take him hunting. He was not so young now. He should at least learn to hunt small game. Perhaps she should spar with him, which might help release whatever emotions he was feeling—if he was feeling any. The quake in voice made her think that maybe he was, even if he didn’t want to be.

She tried a different tactic, reverting back to her usual gruff self as opposed to trying to be soft on Illidan. “I do not care what you would have done in my situation. I do not care if I am better or worse than you. You will survive and you will not continue to wallow in your self-hatred or your self-pity, or whatever it is you are feeling.” She stood up. “Choose something to do with yourself. Hunting, fighting…” She searched for another calling and her mind randomly landed on Thorleif. “Study bugs for all I care. Do something useful with yourself and perhaps you will soon feel differently. You are quickly growing up. You cannot continue to be childish like this. I will not allow it.” She stood, looking down at Illidan with a determined, almost angry glare, and dared him with her eyes to defy her.

Closing this. DM/PM me for a new thread. <3

The boy said nothing, however. Grezig stared at him for a few moments longer, waiting, giving him the chance to retaliate if he wished, but he was still as stone. She snorted and turned away in a flash, walking away from him, tail curled over her back in a show of authority.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
go then, there are other worlds than these - by Illidan - August 02, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: go then, there are other worlds than these - by RIP Grezig - August 24, 2018, 03:33 PM