Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
No further lurking dangers were present in those green eyes so much larger than his own, no matter how long and deep Owen's own gaze burrowed into them. The pup sighed deeply, deflating in relief and starting to slide his ivory paws back down onto the ground. Then he loosed a little Eep! as he was gently nudged, and bumped the rest of the way down rather more abruptly than planned, landing on his rump with a soft thud and a small hiccup of surprise. Owen crossed his eyes in surprise and took a moment to check in with himself internally, to make sure he was in fact okay—with a craned look around at the ground below him eventually, to make sure it didn't intend on rising up to bite at him next, as Owen kept one paw reached out to his father's nose to delicately brace himself upon at that awkward angle. The problem was that although his concern relaxed and loosed its grip upon him, his newfound hiccups did not. First one, and then another came, which the hesitantly nodding Owen seemed to find a little disconcerting, from his dismayed expression.

That expression shifted even more quickly right back to heightened alarm however as he spotted the creature lurking there on its mismatched long spindly white legs. Right there! Standing quietly in the dirt directly behind Quixote, oh no! It hadn't disappeared or run off after all, only regrouped to craftily sneak back around and catch them by surprise. Good thing Owen was on the job. He loosed his best yowling howlbark to alert Quixote and any passers-by of the danger. The long, drawn-out noise was interrupted repeatedly however by his continued small hiccups. Raaugh— hic— raaugh— hic— raugh! He couldn't quite seem to get his siren going, here. Waaah ou-ou-ooouuuuuh! he yelled at last, for good measure, though his ears and pose were already broadcasting - Alarm-panic watch-out-watch-out! - in rapidfire pell-mell fashion in ptero. His articulation was not in any way improved by the continued intervening hic! hic!s. He made sure though to keep his father solidly between himself and that dastardly antlerbeast. If it decided to spring for the attack again, here, then Quixote could take care of it once more, and instead Owen would book it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Owen - October 30, 2018, 03:49 AM