Heron Lake Plateau Being a boss is also about image
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Sounded familiar.  Though in Colt's case, he and Finley hadn't really had the hovering sort of older sibling to keep them in check.  Just parents who barely did so and a whole lot of nonsense encounters to try and knock a little sense into them.  Those were the days.  Shit they'd been stupid.

"Sounds a lot like the Blackthorns."  He said with a grin, "and I've no doubt."  He had seen Niamh fight - he had no intentions on getting on the wrong side of that.  Colt would fight if there was something to protect, but since he'd spent so much of his life alone, he had rarely had reason to choose fight over flee.  Unless the fight was fun, he saw little purpose to it if fighting didn't get you anything.

"The best kind of life. Even if you pick a place to settle, doesn't mean you have to only do one thing."  Colt didn't have many intentions towards putting his own skill set in a box.  "You got an eye on anywhere, or just wanderin?"  He thought he remembered Niamh saying something about a brother and a pack, but wasn't sure that was this particular brother.  He seemed a little loose to be runnin anything, and that was a compliment in Colt's eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 13, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 14, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - August 26, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 04, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 10, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Colt RIP - October 11, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Being a boss is also about image - by Bruges - November 01, 2018, 03:33 AM