Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
dalia had gotten lost. it was an honest mistake-- honestly. she'd been looking for more glass for her collection, the shiny pieces oh so wonderful and awesome. and you'd think that following along the beach would be an easy task, but apparently not. dalia had ducked into the woods nearby for cover after a particularly hot day, and to find fresh water, and then had gotten herself all mixed up direction wise. it'd taken her a while to find her footing, and by then she'd been gone from the territory for weeks. 

she needed to go home, and so she did, but dalia had made up her mind along her travels. how had she never been so far from the cliffs? well, she had, of course, but never this far. and especially not after that horrid man who maimed her mothers foot. dalia had never seen such beauty in her life, which was ridiculous, as she thought the cliffs to be the most beautiful thing in the world. she would return home, say farewell to her mother and father and baby siblings... 

and then leave.

dalia arrived anxiously at the borders she knew so well, and called for the family that she loved so dearly.

@Dio @Dacio @Sequoia (and opalia but i won't double tag :p)
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM