Deepwood Weald Come on, get up! Attack me!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
For fellow creepy nocturnal dude, @Behemoth. I am 99% certain they're gonna fight, but we'll see, LOL.

Night had blanketed the land by the time he reached this new forest, deciding to push further past the one he met Hydra in a few days ago. This one had a far more eerie atmosphere only accentuated by the darkness, with a floor of red ferns and spindly trees that blocked out all but a few stray rays of light. Corvus weaved between the ghoulish trees, the occasional beam of moonlight slicing through his dark pelt before he disappeared into the shadows again.

This place was incredibly difficult to navigate from the ferns lining the ground and similar-looking trees everywhere one looked. The lack of light only added another level of difficulty. Every now and again, he made to brush up against the bark of a tree so that he could retrace his steps by following his own scent. Corvus found this place interesting for sure, but navigating served to be a bit of a pain. If one mastered the art of keeping their way in here, though, the forest could be an asset.

He'd continue on for a bit longer, but if he found nothing else, he would turn back the way he came and hopefully not get totally lost.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 16, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Corvus - September 18, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Come on, get up! Attack me! - by Behemoth - September 18, 2018, 11:41 AM