Blackfeather Woods and there is time to kill today
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She stared over at him as he spoke, clearly pleased. An idea came to her mind. "Mou Sithis. . .Melonii. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" she asked, butting her head gently against his shoulder. Her gaze met his, candid and sad. "Melonii is my family name, but you're the only family I have left. You might as well use it, too."

She would take his own name, if she wasn't both fiercely proud of her own and completely certain that he had forgotten his long ago.

Maegi drew in a breath, looking back at the altar. "Sithis the Dread Father, Ruler of the Void," she murmured absently. "Appeased by death--though you've escaped that many times, I think," Maegi added, glancing over at Mou with a half-smile. "Sometimes I think that I died long ago, and this is the Void, and that you are Sithis. Have I told you that?"

She died when she had let her brothers leave without her--existentially, if not physically. They had taken a part of her with them and it would never return, not even if they did.
Messages In This Thread
and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 28, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 29, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 29, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: and there is time to kill today - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 01:54 PM