Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

His interest in the distant mountain chain was purged from his mind as soon as the stranger asked his question. They sounded genuinely concerned — or perhaps Mou was imagining that level of emotion because he expected it after so many days stuck as everyone's patient. Did what to him? Oh, he meant the throat, or the eye, or the quaking legs. My my, Mou was quite the mess wasn't he?

Nnn, he started to say, shaking his head and making this small sound of rebuke, and then he went quiet. The boy remembered how Relmyna often communicated (using silently spoken words, mostly) and thought that he could get the same effect. He tried to explain, No, not wolf. Bear. Unfortunately for both of them, Mou couldn't recall how he'd lost his eye or his voice, and answered for the many signs of weakness rather than his more obvious scars.

Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM