Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The subject shifted back to the shell. Dalia bent herself down so that she could collect it between her teeth. It seemed that she was done speaking with him. The titan did not wish to stop her. He felt as though he had probably tested her patience enough for one day. Instead, he followed her with his watchful stare. The mismatched colors of his gaze lingered on her until she had disappeared from sight.

Anyone else might have felt foolish for how quickly the conversation seemed to have gone south. Ford felt accomplished. Though he may have breached on territory that seemed off color, he had successfully turned their talk away from him. He did well enough at feigning how open he was, but the inkhound was not fond of having a microscope on his life or his traits. The brute set it in his mind to wander down the coast a ways in search of another shell for the girl. Perhaps a gift would ease her mind some.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM