Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
for @Damien but AW!
The mountains are at his back, and he is far from everything he has ever known. His isolation brings him a slew of conflicting feelings; relief, loneliness, hope, and a crushing ache in his chest. Still, he doesn't miss the chaos of Morningside. Aditya and Dawn's disappearances had only solidified a truth the young Corten was already coming to accept — his home is changing into something unrecognizable, and he wants little to do with it.
So here he is — in a... field. Somewhere. And it's really cold. He sneezes, eyeing his new beginning with distaste. He wonders how his siblings are — if they've noticed his absence yet. He dismisses the thought a moment later; that's his old life. He doesn't have to care anymore. He doesn't care anymore. He doesn't.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Winterbourne - October 13, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM