Lost Creek Hollow Nothing to see here
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira would wait for the male to finish before she responded. At the news of a bear attack, she dipped her head out of respect. Losing a packmate was never good news and bears are always a dangerous threat around this season. Hearing about the merge of Bearclaw came as a shock, athough it did explain the strange mix of scents when she first arrived. Personally, she had never heard of this pack that merged with Lost Creek, but the fact that they combined with another pack interested her. I see. I am sorry about your loss. At least you have more wolves now to stay strong. She made a mental note to herself to keep the pack merge in mind for Valette when she does return to Easthollow.

We have been doing well. A few new wolves have showed up since you last visted. Other then that, all has been fairly silent. To really be honest, as far as the mountain wolf knew things were fine. Although shortly after she left a cougar had trespassed killing one packmate and injuring two others. She would have to find out about the tradegy after she returns home. Her mind had already moved on however. Nothing interesting was happening back home to her knowledge and she still wished to learn about Lost Creek. I don't suppose you have any pack history you could share with me, do you? Any noteable locations or wolves from your pack? How is your rank structure?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 06, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Rueger - December 07, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Nothing to see here - by Ira - December 08, 2018, 12:16 AM