Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
Back-dated a month or so because I'm awful. Piper's just looking for clues to find Lucas.

The girl had passed the mountains after a great deal of effort and time only to find herself looking upon a vast expanse of wilderness that she'd never imagined to have existed. Her eyes roamed the dappling of trees and the stretch of open fields that gave way to hills and water, and great stone structures. Beyond the stretch of flatter terrain was another jutting set of mountains that seemed to spike some alarm in the young girl. She wasn't certain that she would have been able to find her way over another. It was far enough away that she pushed it from her mind for the time being and made her way down and near to the closest set of woods.

Once she had drawn up to the borders, she noted the sharp scents that barricaded the rest of the world off from the pack in the wood. Her eyes gave way her fearful emotions as she tiptoed around the corners of the territory, hoping to remain as quiet as she possibly could. The Redleaf girl feared asking for help from the types of wolves who would mark their borders so ominously. After some time, her fears were swallowed by her weary little heart, and she thought only of her brother as she drew her head back and called for someone to meet her.
Messages In This Thread
people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - December 07, 2018, 01:41 PM