Cerulean Cape i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Private 
{dogs}{part one, episode thirteen}

The comforting shape of Wheeling Gull Isle rose on the horizon, nestled in the waves. Southeast from here, following the mountains, they'd make it to Blackfeather Woods in just a few days. She knew the way, now. But there were other things to consider.

She wasn't going to lead a Redhawk to her home. That much was certain. But how far had they traveled, within the tunnel? The forest in which they'd emerged was not familiar to her, nor did it seem like any of the glades she'd passed through to get here. Was it possible that they had crossed under the mountains entirely? If so, that merited a trip on that side.

Which kept the man away from Blackfeather Woods. . .which was, ultimately, best.

She split off from her traveling companion for a little while, hoping to gain some peace in solitude. He knew she wasn't going anywhere; he would catch her up quickly, anyway. No, she really just wanted to look at the island and think about all she had lost. And oh, how she had lost.

set for 12/05 -- @Titmouse
Messages In This Thread
i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xiii : who was dragged down by the stone - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:11 PM