Dawnlark Plains friends and liars dont wait for me
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Well, that was unexpected.

The sudden impact set his teeth to rattling, his head forced back whilst he blinked several times. In his stunned state, his mind refused to register her spring over him, which left him confused once he finally recollected himself—where had she gone? He glanced towards either side of him but did not notice her until he finally spun; at that point, he was tired and, honestly, still trying to decide whether or not their collision had knocked something loose inside him.

“You’re good at playing,” he noted between pants, though he didn’t exactly have much experience to compare their game to. He’d never had the chance to play with his older family members, and engagements with his siblings had oftentimes been brief. It was refreshing to have discovered how best his energy could be used. “Do you play a lot?” he asked; no matter her answer, he’d already decided that she definitely did—how else would she have become a play expert?!
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - December 14, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - December 27, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 29, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - January 10, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - January 29, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - February 12, 2019, 03:25 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - February 27, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - March 20, 2019, 05:21 PM