Dragoncrest Cliffs & waves don't make a sailor of me,
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax was not at all surprised by her immediately acceptance of his boast. I mean, what he'd said was completely true, so why would she not believe him, I mean hello. He didn't bother nodding to confirm again for her - he just fixed her with an expression that bridged on bored. He didn't completely follow every word she said as she continued, but something in it sounded like flattery, and so his expression softened into what might've been called mild interest but honestly just looked slightly less irritated.

He considered her request in silence for a few seconds (few = 45), weighing it out in his mind. On one hand, he did like to show off his talent and intelligence. But on the other, he didn't like dealing with strangers. Plus, from what he'd seen and heard so far, she was going to be terrible at this. He looked away down the beach where the gulls had begun to gather once again and contemplated his decision for another few seconds (few = 68) before finally, he returned his gaze to her and said, "Try again." He gestured down the beach with his muzzle at the flock and dropped to his haunches for the show.

Messages In This Thread
& waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 06, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 08, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 13, 2019, 05:11 PM