Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she was nervous, wintersbane notes. he picks it up in her body language and he supposes this is a good thing — though he misunderstands the origins of her nervousness. he doesn't realize that she'll soon go into full blown estrus. he ( definitely arrogantly ) thinks its him that makes her nervous. her words are a direct paradox to her body language and unable to help himself, the tundrian lets out a low chuckle at her mismatching enthusiastic response. you can relax, he assures her with a grin tugging at the edges of his lips. i'm wintersbane, he introduces himself. the sotaherra or the warlord. it means one and the same. his revelation to use a 'tundrian' word for his rank is only his plight to keep himself close to the ansbjørns and the ancestors the vartija is undoubtedly inspired by.

c'mon, i'll give you the tour, he gestures with his muzzle. the permafrost hollows might look like any other woodland; but beneath the ground we walk on is a whole other world. i haven't fully explored all the tunnels and caverns yet but i don't recommend venturing them by yourself unless you're comfortable and confident with your ability to find your way out. if wintersbane's time in blackfeather taught him anything it was that caverns and tunnel networks could easily become labyrinths to those that were not used to navigating them.

there's a lot of work to be done yet, he admits. border marking, cache building, recruiting. i'll be in and out of the territory primarily recruiting and border marking. he informs her as they move through the hollows, wintersbane making an effort not to move too fast though he does not doubt her ability to keep up with him. if you recruit a wolf bring them back here and call for me when i return ...if i'm not already in-territory. i sincerely doubt i'm going to turn anyway but i'd like the last say regardless. it was probably pretty obvious but the tundrian felt it worth saying nevertheless.
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by RIP Wintersbane - January 17, 2019, 03:55 AM