Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
editing in a conclusion so that this can still be used towards the 10+ required threads.

trying to keep his calm is a struggle, but the rapidly depleting patience can be seen in the fidgety way he shifts his weight, in the dilation of his pupils. the urge to surge forward and clamp his muzzle around her own in reprimand is strong. wintersbane doesn't give a rat's ass if she's going through some emotional rollercoaster with her estrus cycle or not. as far as back-talking your warlord there is no good enough excuse. she's treading on thin ice and it was beginning to crack beneath her. obviously i thought that where derg and i'd already explored was implied as the parts that are not dangerous and that the dangerous part would be wandering further than where we've already gone. his upper lip curls back over his teeth; a crack in the veneer he is trying so hard not to let shatter. his body language tells her that it's not up for debate anymore and that if she knew what was good for her: she'd drop it.

i'm not a big fan of repeating myself so let me make this clear, wintersbane begins flatly. either you can help contribute to the founding of this pack and fight off any creepy fucking tools you lure here by yourself, or you can stay in the safety zone of the maan alla until your cycle is over. he gives a pause here and fixes her in his cold, glacial gaze. and if none of those options suit you then you can leave. i'm not debating with you. those are your options. choose. he commands.

wintersbane wasn't playing a game and though he wanted the vartija to form he wasn't that desperate. her insubordination was already pushing the exceeding boundaries of his limited patience — and unfortunately for her his position wasn't available to be challenged yet and wouldn't be until he said so.

a low, aggravated snort left the tundrian as he waited for her to make her choice. thus, she leaves and wintersbane watches her go with a cold veneer. only when he is sure she is gone does he return to his original task.
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by RIP Wintersbane - February 10, 2019, 05:07 AM