Dragoncrest Cliffs well every lord i pray doesn’t sound the same,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
@Isleña!! /ugly laughs
those tagged are simply for reference <3
Setting Morning after this. So, 1/2/2019

The early morning, grey and blue and full of frostfall, turned its sights onto the would-be herbalist who’d risen even earlier. Hours ago, she’d roused from her dreams—or lack thereof—with a soft breath. Since then, she’d wound her way from her hollow, to medli‘s past ruminations, and loitered around the apothecary; @Rose hadn’t been there.

So, as the wintry beams sluggishly trickled through the arms of redwoods, Aure had taken to meandering around the lake for both Drakru and prey. Her coltish, snowy legs coiled; her nerves had been snagged by some sense of... impatience. They fizzed with it, bringing her hackles to a rise as she rounded the rise and made her way to the cliffs.

She hadn’t really got a wink of sleep in... weeks, she thinks, unless the few hours between war and storm counted. And she was restless. Absolutely, out-of-her-mind restless.

@Eastwood had been right; too much peace, too much comfort, too much ease... it set her on edge. It always had, even if peace was something to be cherished. But as she crested the lip of a precipice and settled down, let the flakes of snow settle upon her porcelain pelt... she knew what this agitation was, and what it meant.

She needed to set out for Vonn, just as @Takiyok had begun the search for her family. Soon.
Messages In This Thread
well every lord i pray doesn’t sound the same, - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 06:09 PM