Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
All Welcome 

Two days ago, Nara had filled all of her caches. They were scattered around the Hollow and hidden well, but she knew exactly where they were located. One at the southern border, another close to her den and a last one underneath the dead remains of a fallen tree. 

When she went to check on that last one yesterday night, she had noticed that it was completely empty. The culprit hadn't even taken the time to cover up their crime. Maybe a fox? A badger? There hadn't been a clear scent. Nara had been angry for only a short while before she went out to fill it once again. It was winter after all, and since she saw herself as the most experienced hunter of the pack, it was her duty to provide them with a fresh meal every once in a while. Or at least a better meal than the meager, dead-for-a-week mouse she had seen someone devour like it was a nice piece of baby deer-butt.

Nara was sure that the one responsible would to steal from her cache again, so when the night came, she waited close-by—silent and hidden from view. 

Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM