Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 
The route leading to and from the beach was a twisting slope that took wolves near the Blackpine, but it was their only way off of the beach and packland proper, lest you shatter yourself on the rocks by going out to sea. Rather than kill himself by trying to swim right this moment, Firefly had decided to test his body's capabilities by patrolling the forest on the fringe of their claim — but that meant scaling the slopes, which had always been a struggle for him with his limp.

As Firefly approached the well-worn path he caught the scent of a few people he did not recognize and felt his spine bristle, but there was the ever-present mark of Caiaphas and Illidan too, and he reminded himself to be less of an asshole for the time being. If he was going to get better and prove himself capable of defending their home (if further battles commenced) then he'd have to focus himself. For now, he would focus on climbing to the dark forest.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM