Heron Lake Plateau I'll get used to this eventually.
170 Posts
Ooc — JB
All Welcome 
Tagging for reference; open to anyone.

Camilla hadn't wanted to leave @Phox's side after they were reunited, which made their travel back to the plateau something of a challenge. She just wanted to bask in his presence, and was too tired to keep up with him for long periods of time. When the pair eventually arrived at the borders they wasted no time in crossing them and then seeking out a safe space for Camilla to rest for the remainder of that day; she lost track of time after that, being in-and-out of sleep as her body began its recovery. She dreamed of the dark-coated boy and the demon which he fought, that fateful day. In her dreams things were more clear-cut; he destroyed the beastly man that took her, and they'd find a happy ended prior to Camilla returning to the real world. She would wake up in good spirits, which was a nice change.
Messages In This Thread
I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 14, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 03:27 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 04:34 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - February 12, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - February 18, 2019, 12:20 AM