Silver Creek Just to meet me in the morning
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Calloon hopefully?

It had finally ended. The aching, burning sensation between her legs had ceased and the desire to push Oryx aside and find someone, anyone to mate with had stopped. It had been hell, she had no idea that the breeding instinct would be so strong. It was like something had taken over her and she couldn't control herself. 

Her first thought upon waking and discovering it was gone was that she needed out of her den. The second thought was about Grey. Was he still here? Was he okay? The sudden desire to find him was so strong that she rolled to her paws and thanked Oryx one last time before heading out in search. After wandering the area and sniffing around for a while she was glad to find that his scent was still around. She was happy for that and unable to help herself she called out for him as she walked,hoping he would hear her and come.
Messages In This Thread
Just to meet me in the morning - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Just to meet me in the morning - by Calloon - January 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Just to meet me in the morning - by Lilah Silverback - January 15, 2019, 06:03 PM