Stone Circle In which titles are overrated so have a RP
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
All Welcome 
The wolfdog kept on traveling, not caring where she went so long as she was as far as possible. Whether the direction was north, south, east, west or even inbetween did not matter to her, she didn't have anywhere planned to go. Cadeau wrinkled her nose as a wind struck her face, carrying with it what seemed to be the scent of other canines... she strained her face, realizing with a little jolt they were hardly the domestic sort she'd grown up with back home in the town. No, these were very clearly wolves. Despite sharing half her DNA with them, Cadeau felt nothing but eeriness when she thought about the wild cousins. Her father hadn't been entirely feral, some would say Snowy was more dog than a wolf despite his blood being pure. He was docile, he was kind and he was gentle, words she never heard her fellow dogs and the humans say when they spoke of wolves. She decided to try and lay low, not wanting to have an encounter with any strangers. So avoiding the possibility of crossing a marked border, she walked along where the scent of wolf was fainter, hoping it would lead her away from it. Heart thumping anxiously, Cadeau skimmed her eyes along the tree line and many rocks.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:56 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 16, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 16, 2019, 02:13 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 17, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 18, 2019, 09:58 PM