Hushed Willows How do I know if I’M prengan?
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Lily usually slept much of the early morning away. Today was different.

She woke just before dawn with a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, like someone had poked her there with a tiny stick. Wincing, she rose to her paws, blinking the sleep from her eyes. The pain had gone as quickly as it had come, but there was a dull ache that remained, and a feeling that the world was suddenly and irreversibly changed.

Brows drawn together, Lily left her den, yawning widely. She urinated against a tree before beginning to mosey toward a quiet place. Perhaps she'd check on Faye, if the girl found herself awake. Or go sit on the stargazers' ledge and watch the sun come up. It was quite strange, to rouse before the morning light.

The nausea from the other day still remained, and now Lily was sure that she was getting sick, and the giddiness she'd felt previously was just the beginning of it, sweetened by her mate's romance. She grinned, barely avoiding slamming right into a tree as she fell into a contented daze.

And then stopped and vomited up the remains of last night's meal, a small, steaming pile at her forepaws.
Messages In This Thread
How do I know if I’M prengan? - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: How do I know if I’M prengan? - by Skraeling - January 15, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: How do I know if I’M prengan? - by Lily - January 16, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: How do I know if I’M prengan? - by Skraeling - January 17, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: How do I know if I’M prengan? - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 09:57 PM