Hoshor Plains Reap, and feel at Home.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
@Lucia De Las Arenas

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath had been on his journey for quite some time. He had eaten when he could eat, and hardly ever slept. When he did so, his eyes felt dry, disconnected. Did he sleep with them open? He wouldn't know...the beast simply did. Simply existed, and nothing seemed to stop him. The Winter hadn't claimed him, and he hadn't been killed yet. He had tracked down sumbering animals however, and one had been a young bear. 
A tatter hung across his shoulder, as his mauling and the bears fight had conflicted, and come to a close. Perhaps the only thing that had saved him from his demise was his element of surprise as he had come across the slumbering beast. It's hibernation had left it open, weak. And had it not been curled up in that den, Moath would have had a killing blow acros the neck of it...yet it was curled up, and his strike had required two attempts rather than his usual one. 

But it didn't matter. He ate, and went about his way. He slept, and went about his way. He just kept going, searching though the plains for nothing, and only fulfilling whatever violent urges came and held him when they did. Midnight amethyst irises scanned for a new target while massive ebony body continued it's journey to nowhere. 

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 14, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 15, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 15, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 19, 2019, 11:11 AM