Shadewood no space in your broken veins
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
And
Cry felt her heart’s dance slow until his voice had brought her back to the world of consciousness. It was a sharp pang he felt bringing her back when it was clear she wanted to lose herself just this once.

But he had to get this off of his chest. 

“My name isn’t actually Cry, Gwen.” As if that hadn’t been obvious for years. Unless a parent was lunatic enough to name a kid such a depressing thing. “That was a code name given to me by The Nightmares as I was trained for secrecy and assassination. I’ve killed many under the name of Cry. But I’ve harmed none under my true birth name, a name I wanted to give to you.”

He slightly pulled himself free of her perfection to grasp her gaze in his own. He needed her to feel how much he was trusting her with this. Cry wasn’t very religious, but simply being with Gwen...it made him feel as though there was something worth living for. As if there was no need for him to drift; she was his anchor. Without her, there would be no Shadewood Keep. 

All of his love was conveyed in his gaze as he held her own cerulean diamonds with his pale blue topaz. 

“My real name is Raziel. Named after the angel of secrecy, an entity of mystery.” His last name however, he didn’t want to mention to her, as he had something important to inquire of her. 

“And...I want to marry you.”

Messages In This Thread
no space in your broken veins - by Gwen - January 15, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Cry - January 15, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Gwen - January 15, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Cry - January 15, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Gwen - January 15, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Cry - January 15, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Gwen - January 15, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Cry - January 15, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: no space in your broken veins - by Gwen - January 16, 2019, 02:57 PM