Heron Lake Plateau I couldn't find a suitable 90s song for this title.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee noticed nothing out of the ordinary as Camilla spun to face her, although the woman's overt playfulness earned a curious arch of her brow. "Nah, you don't wanna come anywhere near me," she said in a voice made even more difficult to understand because of her congestion. "I've got a cold," she added, unaware that it was very obvious, not just because of the vocal distortion but also due to a rope of snot currently dangling from her left nostril.

"Not so close," she warned when Phox flanked Camilla. Towhee took a step back from them. "What're you two up to?" she added, clearly still wanting to hang out, albeit from a safe distance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I couldn't find a suitable 90s song for this title. - by Towhee - February 11, 2019, 07:55 PM