The Sentinels for the soul is dead that slumbers
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her brows lifted up softly, lips beginning to part to form the first syllable. Of course they weren't intentionally stalking him! In fact, she hadn't even realized anyone else was here, until now. Atticus spoke first, assuring the inky wolf that they were indeed not shadowing the wolf. That they were just two rouges, passing through in the night. She bobbed her head in affirmation. "That's right...we didn't mean to startle you." She chimed in with her light voice, hoping to put any suspicions he had at rest.

Unlike her companion, many a night when the sky was clear, Chai enjoyed gazing up at the stars. She knew little of them, but their sight alone, like glittering diamonds was enough to transfix her. Following the strangers gaze skyward, she squinted slightly. "Someone I knew mentioned that to me once...but it was so long ago..." Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she tipped her head back to it's natural height. "I'm Chai...and he..." She gestured to Atticus with her nose, polite enough to let him introduce himself, if he wanted to.

Messages In This Thread
for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Percival - February 11, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Marruz - February 12, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Chai - February 14, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Marruz - February 14, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Percival - February 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: for the soul is dead that slumbers - by Chai - February 26, 2019, 08:59 PM