Sleepy Fox Hollow dismay
4 Posts
Ooc —
It was easy for Tristan to lose himself in the moment, and as a consequence the soft greeting of an approaching wolf to go unnoticed. As he finished consoling tree number eighteen he moved on, eyes locked on their next target- a beautiful but sorrowful oak. He headed straight towards the other wolf, who stood between Tristan and the oak, and finally within feet his olfactory senses alerted him to the presence.
He stopped abruptly and nearly jumped out of his skin, WHOA holy mackeral!! Hi, wow, you startled me there. He eyed the creature for signs of extraterrestrial anatomy but found nothing out of place. He'd never met a wolf-shaped alien before (to him, in this moment, being an ET was the only reason someone could suddenly teleport in front of him). Stumped, he decided this one must come from another wolf-harboring planet.

Which planet do you come from? I envy your kind's teleportation abilities. I can run fast as hell n'all but I'm pretty sure I couldn't run to another planet... never tried though. Well so uh what brings you to Earth? He'd never met a wolf-shaped alien before (to him, in this moment, being an ET was the only reason someone could suddenly teleport in front of him). Stumped, he waited for an answer with curiosity burning his retinas.
Messages In This Thread
dismay - by Tristan Storm - February 09, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: dismay - by Amsu - February 09, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: dismay - by Tristan Storm - February 10, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: dismay - by Amsu - February 16, 2019, 05:26 PM