Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She quirked a brow at his radiating...disgust, perhaps. At what she'd said probably. His face seemed a set in stone as a fossil. She'd sneer at him if she didn't need him. 

"I offer you my help, of course."
She half supposed Maegi got off lightly when it came to her figuration. She'd only had a paw screwed up -- literally. This guy wasn't even all there. In mind as well as body, she supposed she'd find out. She swallowed, her tail low. She didn't stare at him, she needed him to think her weak. She needed to manipulate them.

"I'm Flicker Vaidya. I serve Maegi as her protector." She wouldn't outright tell him that she served Melonii's, Damian and his pack in that. If he had the same reaction to his relatives as Maegi, he wouldn't persuade her. "I am yours, too, if you ever need the support." She wasn't stupid enough to say he couldn't fight. Likely could with an expression so sour, but an offer of support seemed harmless enough; like a pack. 
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor