Shadewood I am NOT fat
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The Japanese was far too intimate in this situation and she found herself experiencing lust, lust for the chocolate furred beauty who she was so stubbornly hesitant to admit that she liked, maybe even loved. She licked her maw nervously, pupils expanding in a raw physical display that not even she was aware of. "keep teasing and you'll find out exactly what i am feeling Takara"  the japanese flowed from her maw smoothly as she made eye contact with her friend holding it for a moment and then breaking it. 

She almost shrank under the compliments from the two, a peal of rare laughter escaping "All the vomiting and wheezing must be cleansing then, since I feel like I look like I've been through a war" she jokingly responded, avoiding their gazes though inside she was warmed to her core. It was relieving to know that she looked good, really good according to her fellow sisters. "I think the moment they move, I'll be reduced to a pile of smiling mush" she confessed, a warm smile crossing her maw.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 19, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - April 08, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - April 15, 2019, 07:50 AM