Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Though Elfie was big and grand as a dragon, he had a mind of a toddler still and he was quite unaware of his dimensions and imposing looks. When Lily addressed him, the boy, not used to being yelled at, jumped on the spot (causing a miniature earthquake) and spun around quickly, effectively cutting down some bushes and young trees with his tail and wings. He crouched and tried to appear as small and innocent as possible in front of the angry male-wolf, just as he would have, if it had been his own mother scolding him. 

He even went so far as to flop on his back and tuck his tail to his belly, only to slap himself in the face with it, because magically it had grown way longer than the stump he had had, while being still a wolf-cub.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM