Shadewood Wait till you see me in the future
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All Welcome 
I was hoping for either @Kovertol or @Reiner. Backdated before the birth about five days.

The den had been dug out and she had pissed around it at least sixteen times to make sure it reeked of her claim, of her privacy so that nobody entered unless they wanted a beating. It had caused her to be wiped out and she had fallen asleep, ashamed to find when she woke up that it was the next day. She slowly got up her belly hanging and teats sagging and sore to walk out of the den, hopefully to find someone who she could talk to, who she could ask to help guard the den alongside Issun. She was tempted to ask the bear who resided nearby, to offer him a chance at integrating deeper into his relationship with the Keep, to be a protector of the young she would soon be nursing. She felt that perhaps he would think her a bit insane though, so she pondered over it while strolling the borders nearby. Her every muscle tensed at the smallest sound, eyes sharp and ears constantly moving as she did what would probably be one of her last patrols for a week or so. After a while she paused and just stood still, a silent sentry as she fondly looked around the keep. It was Blacktail Deer Plateau all over again except her loyalty to Cry was different than it had been to Kavik and Liri. That had been friendship, this was duty and the desire to protect and grow something that she now had a damn good reason to feel possessive over. This was her home and it was where her family would grow and Cry was it's Alpha, she it's Protector, it's Warlord. It pained her to realise it was she would need protecting within the next few days to a week, it was she who would be vulnerable and unable to mantain control.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - May 05, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - May 05, 2019, 01:31 PM