Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i got permission to skip aure as she's waiting for the leaders. :-)

as she did the in the cave, she forgets that there's a world outside of imrathil and her as she studies him and the imploring look he's giving her which tells her exactly what she needs to know: that he wants to stay without her needing to ask. their days spent in the cave had been intimate and not just on a physical level: they'd been vulnerable and open with one another ...and though blodreina only knew what it meant for herself: that her to trust another so quickly was unusual and had only happened with one other.

i'd like that. blodreina replies with a firm nod. of course, she could only speak for herself on a personal level: there was still the approval and acceptance of the leaders but her words are a promise. she isn't sure why the leaders would turn him away ...but if they did, for whatever reason, she thinks the wilds are vast and surely there was a pack that would accept their little family.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by RIP Blodreina - April 18, 2019, 07:50 PM