Moonspear Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

A few days went by and Eilonwy was starting to think that maybe, just maybe she could make a life up here so close to the stars. Of course, some of the wolves up there were caustic, and just by looking at them she knew she would have a lot of proving to do for them to even accept her as part of the pack, but no matter how long it took, Eilonwy knew she would find a way to get them to like her.

She thought that perhaps by helping with the effort of gathering food the wolves in the higher tiers would notice her, but Eilonwy wasn't a girl of impressive physical abilities. She was capable of providing for herself, but her diet consisted on small game and fish every now and then, and all of that in small portions. However, she remembered what Soltero once told her about the clouds and she thought... Maybe the Moonspear wolves could use someone who could predict the weather? She looked up to find a heavily clouded sky.. Clouds usually preceded rain so... She guessed there was a high chance of rain today?

Who was she kidding, cloud readers were useless.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Arcturus - April 24, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:08 PM