Moonspear morning sickness, xyz
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra warmed at his words, bittersweet though they were, still overcome by her morose mood. Perhaps one day we all can be, she could not help but hope aloud. When the dust settled. Who knew how long it would take? But Hydra held onto the idea, and smiled. Perhaps one day he would return to her, her idea in tow. She leaned into his companionable touch, sighing into it; she had missed her friend dearly. We always share, he said. We should not take so long to, she rejoined with a snort. 

That he did not have a father did not concern Hydra in that Gannet had stepped in; she assumed that only death would keep a father from their children, and did not stop to think that Gannet would not care whether or not they were a bastard or not. All Hydra knew was that Gannet was a good wolf; Mona was lucky. Ashlar, too. I demand when you all can travel that someday, you visit me. I would like to meet your son, and Mona, too, she decided, quick to adopt the idea that someday her thoughts would come to fruition. 

Abandoned by his friends, all but her anyway, and forgotten by the family that had run with him, once—well, not her. Family is welcome to visit, she hummed with a bright look, and thought to call him, dear cousin. Her sadness broke to happiness, and a sappy grin took over her features.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 17, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 18, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Hydra - June 04, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: morning sickness, xyz - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 10:36 PM