Heron Lake Plateau United states of a miracle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
News tended to spread pretty quickly between the two sister packs, so it wasn't long before Towhee learned about Wildfire's illness. She felt bad for her older sister and her family, though there wasn't much anyone could do, @Raven included. Towhee's personal involvement didn't extend much further, at least not until she was approached with a request to dispatch X to search for @Kiwi, who was apparently missing in action.

Sitting at the edge of the plateau, the Beta considered the logistics. Sure, she could send the hawk to search for Kiwi, yet supposing he located her, how on earth was the hawk supposed to compel the yearling to return? How was he supposed to tell her about her ailing mother? The only solution was for Towhee to accompany him and act as a translator. For several reasons, the mercenary didn't want to do that. She didn't want to leave @Phox, @Fig and @Fennec. She didn't want to leave the plateau. She was no scout.

But she felt guilty, knowing she might be the only one who was able to reunite mother and daughter before the former quite likely passed away. Drawing in a long breath, Towhee took to her feet, though she did not disembark nor even call for X. Instead, she went looking for @Tegan.

I'm gonna date this for the 19th. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 17, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Tegan - May 17, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 17, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Tegan - May 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 17, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Tegan - May 18, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Tegan - May 19, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 19, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Tegan - May 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: United states of a miracle. - by Towhee - May 24, 2019, 02:15 PM