Dragoncrest Cliffs Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She learned something important out of this, a fact that she hadn't bothered to find out beforehand; someone lived nearby.  This woman apparently had a pack, and since Kiwi had left before the mess all began, she had no idea who they were or what that situation was.  She did tense briefly when Caiaphas mentioned them.  Did you get rid of them? She asked, and her fur spiked despite herself.  

It wasnt so much the fact that she was angry.  It was the immediate expectation that this woman could now make demands of her.  Kiwi did not know what sort of strength she had backing her, but she was not going to start on day one by giving in to some random stranger's stupid wishes.  No.  I don't need to be on good terms with you, so fuck that.  Who says I need your permission?  This came out with a lot more assured pride than she had any business wearing.  She had no one to back her here, and that fact was just beginning to sink in.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothe yourself with all the rough alikes - by Kiwi RIP - May 18, 2019, 12:26 PM