Lost Creek Hollow i don't stay unhappy for long.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey and Rannoch parted not long after breaking the news to the kids, he to find Terance and she to locate @Gannet. Had she thought about it, she would've realized that this was just how it had begun before at Moonspear. They had made their decision to leave together, and then the next step had been to seek their closest friends to break the news to them. They had even gone to see the same closest friends--Rannoch to Terance and Liffey to Gannet.

Had she realized the connection, she might've been a little more apprehensive about what was about to happen. As it was, Liffey simply couldn't imagine anyone finding fault in the decision they'd made. Her family did need her. And if it wasn't clear before, it ought to be by now--the only real loyalty she'd ever felt was towards her family, not pack, and family was translated quite strictly in her head.

Liffey was torn over exactly what it was she would say to her friend. She wanted to ask him to come with them, truth be told. But she knew it would be a selfish request, for he had a family here now. It wasn't a family she approved of, but it made him happy, and Liffey had no intention of trying to separate him from them, much as she might've liked to. And then, of course, there was the other bit of news...

"Gannet?" Liffey called as she neared the place she thought he would be (how d'you like that for vague?) Her tail wagged a bit in spite of knowing what the conversation ahead would entail. She had missed her friend.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 04, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 12:10 PM