Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
10 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated to yesterday -- for @Kazimir. (And anyone else who wants to jump in?) Still sporting superficial wounds on various parts of body from scuffles at Nova Peak, Elysium.

Finally, blood has been spilled. Hers, yes—but moreso that of the dogs, those that had fallen within the willows. She had reveled in the carnage, yet she knew full well that it only satisfied a small portion of the rage she still feels. They had taken her son from her well before his time. She will never know peace, not until they all die.

Tupkuk travels into the mountains, much more to her liking than lower ground. The air is clearer here; she feels her head clear along with it, taking long, loving inhales of the cool breeze. Up she goes, further and further, until she reaches the point where she can go no farther and begins to descend into an alpine valley, awesome in its beauty.

There are wolves nearby, though not living here. They do, however, frequent this place often enough for it to be a worthwhile stop. Probably due to the ungulates that call this place home; there is good hunting to be had in the vale. She bends to drink from a stream, and then submerges herself altogether, watching the blood from conflicts of the past few days billow out, a crimson cloud around her.

Water drips from her massive jaw; her dark eyes sweep the perimeter, looking for. . .what, she wonders? Her next victim, perhaps, for she is not ready for a respite quite yet.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM