The Sunspire iiii. i've been broken
166 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Llyr so I know you were gonna post something for them today but I was just too amped for this plot, sorry! (And I hope you're okay with being pulled into it) @Vengeance slight PP of him having already injured her, I can edit though if need be :)

blip she would have seemed to passerby, a shadowed wraith flitting by - gone before your periphereals could process what'd been seen. But there was no passerby, no help to be found. 

Her lungs screamed, her breath harsh as it tore through her chest with each forceful expand. Her limbs quivered, burned, threatening collapse at any second. She was losing speed, losing this race and to falter meant death. 

The fallen heiress dared not look back for fear that he would be at her heels, slavering yellow jaws reaching open-wide and terrible to close around her ankle. She need not; she could feel him behind her somewhere - a demon twice, thrice, her size, a beast disguised in wolf flesh. 

Loose stone slid underfoot, paws scrabbling as new terror lanced through her body electrifyingly - Rhælla launched from the gravel-strewn earth with a sound that was half sob, half snarl. 

I did not survive Lucavon to die like this. 

It was this that gave her a second wind, forcing through the pain as her wearied legs tore into the soil, knowing he had to be tiring as well. 

Her ear flopped sickeningly with each stride, half torn off and gushing crimson onto the constellations of her nape. It was enough to roil her stomach but such a luxury as vomiting would have to wait; only one thought prevailed above all else: escape.

It screamed from the marrow of her bones, the roots of her teeth, the pit of her very being: run, escape, survive. 

A last effort was expended as she flew on weakening wings: a breathy howl of panic, half-screamed.
Messages In This Thread
iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 06, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 11, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 24, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 01, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 02, 2019, 02:16 PM