Swiftcurrent Creek beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Morningsong
Sage*
1,316 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
his mouth curved wryly. thank god, he jested, although the sentiment was more than truthful. the birth had been terrifying, and aditya had spent the days following in constant anxiety that they'd slip away, join their stillborn siblings in the afterlife. that they were still in this world was nothing short of a miracle, in his eyes. he'd never take it for granted.

stone, adi repeated, nodding. i like it. it reminds me of, ah, shale's name. strong and simple. oh, shale. a ghost from his past that would never return, claimed by the fire. perhaps dawn's uncle's spirit resided in this boy; who could know but him? it was a thought that struck his fancy, at least, for now.

his gaze settled on the girl. he'd never been good with names, and he knew that these pups weren't his to name, anyway; their conception had been an accident—a happy one, but an accident nonetheless. he'd done none of the work save for the onset, and even then, it had been some pumping and dumping and hey, presto! children, two moons later.

i'm sure whatever name you'll find for her will be just as beautiful, adi murmured.
Messages In This Thread
beta hamara aisa kaam karega - by Aditya - June 15, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: beta hamara aisa kaam karega - by Dawn - June 16, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: beta hamara aisa kaam karega - by Stone - June 17, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: beta hamara aisa kaam karega - by Brook - June 18, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: beta hamara aisa kaam karega - by Aditya - June 20, 2019, 09:44 PM