Blackfeather Woods i've got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 

Her baseless yet potent hatred for Parvati continued to grow. The daedra had poisoned her mind to the point that she now saw the woman as an enemy, a threat to everything she held true. Maegi had been meant to bear these children—but @Parvati had stolen them away, and left her with worms and shit, literal shit. Mou was gone, the shit had returned to the soil, and her babies suckled at another's belly.

Parvati was sleeping, per usual. The birth seemed to have greatly tired her out. (Little wonder, after bearing children that weren't meant to be hers.) The children were awake, though, and nursing; occasionally, one would lose the nipple and flail blindly, looking for purchase. Sometimes, they engaged in impromptu, senseless wrestling. That made her smile.

They were strong little Melonii. Strong and beautiful. Two dark, though not as black as her brother, and one pale, just like her. She stayed with them as often as she could, knowing that she must leave their world to patrol hers every so often. She was still Nona, after all. But more than that, she was theirs. All theirs. Mother.

Now. . .what to do about Parvati?
Messages In This Thread
i've got elastic bands keeping my shoes on - by Maegi - June 19, 2019, 09:14 PM