Ankyra Sound Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 

As the days grew longer and the air warmer, Aningan was finding it hard to exist; he was not built to sustain the heat but to thrive within the cold. He found himself panting more often than not, trying to do whatever he could to stay cool—which resulted in him spending much of his time on the shore, close to the water. Today in particular, however, he took it a step further. Rather than simply wading through the water and welcoming the waves, he sought to actually test his skills (skills he didn’t yet have, that is).

Aningan walked slowly into the ocean and stopped when it reached up around his elbows, staring down at it the entire time. He could see a silver body dart by here and there, some bigger than others but all appearing more or less the same otherwise. He recognised them as being fish and decided that he would very much like to try one. So, down went his head—

—and then up it came again, only he was without a fish. Instead of a snack, all he received were nostrils full of salt water, which tried to creep down his throat and into his lungs. Of course, that sent him right into a fit of hacking and coughing, trying to clear out his airway of the water and relieve himself of the salty sting.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Didn't know how but I always had a feeling - by Aningan - June 21, 2019, 12:24 AM