Ankyra Sound Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I’m fishing.

Fishing? With a stick? The bear’s brow furrowed with unabashed confusion and visible concern for her mental state. Having never even seen a human, let alone interacted with one, the concept of a fishing rod was beyond his realm of comprehension. When he fished, he did so with his teeth and dove into the water, as he had been doing previously. But with a stick? Now that was definitely different.

“How are you fishing with that?” he asked, jutting his nose towards her invention. That she had nearly smacked herself with it, too, went without being commented on—he wasn’t the type to laugh at something like that, after all. “All you have to do to fish is grab them,” he added as an afterthought. “You don’t need a stick.” Or whatever it was that she was trying to use.

Aningan listened patiently as the female explained herself but, ultimately, decided that it would be safer to give her space, rather than hang around and risk another whack to the head. With little more to say, the boy dismissed himself and took his leave.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't know how but I always had a feeling - by Aningan - August 21, 2019, 01:57 AM