Blackfeather Woods and i've got a strong urge to fly
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Private 
Leadership meeting for @Tundra and @Jakoul. Important -- please try to jump in here within the next few days so we can keep it moving! Other tags for reference only.

The state of Blackfeather Woods was not as well as it ought to be. Their adult numbers had dwindled while the youth ranks remained steady; with many tiny mouths to feed and not enough hunters to do it, a crisis loomed. The raccoon raid had also done a number on their caches. Several faces Maegi had thought trustworthy had faded away.

They had sat idly by for too long. Now was a time to act, before the woods slipped from their grasp altogether.

She settled herself within the Redgrove, in the heart of the forest, Blue on her shoulder and the ravens above. She'd asked @Moonshadow to keep close to Parvati's brood with her own children; Maegi hated to leave them alone in the witch's care for even a second. Still, this was important. She lifted her nose to call for her fellow leaders—and it was strange.

Wasn't it supposed to be Ramsay and Mou, the wolves closest to her heart, leading by her side? It really illustrated, to the already suspicious-minded Maegi, that you couldn't trust anyone to stick around. Not a single soul.
Messages In This Thread
and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 06, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 06, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 10, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 11, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 13, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 28, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - August 13, 2019, 07:14 PM