Blackfeather Woods till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry
quote or smthn here idk
9 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
All Welcome 
@Maegi! no rush ♥

i ᴛ    ᴡ ᴀ s    ᴛ i ᴍ ᴇ    ᴛ ᴏ    l e a v e ,

&  jazira had skulked in the hospitality of these shadows for as long as she'd dared; for a little longer than she might've been allowed to dare. she'd kept away from all those occurences that'd been both of late and ever-recent: several births  - some of pestilence, others not -  followed by wails for the absent, the leave-takers, and then ...silence.

it was a silence that she knew well; a silence that she understood early. It was a silence that ushered her to make way from the felled, humming woods, to leave in the way those others had. yet, russet paws sifted into a halt, an uncertain halt, a wavering halt  - could she truly be so terrible as to not bid her host farewell? With everything aside that'd happened?

the duneborn moved before her thoughts did; moved before her lissome throat could follow her eyes that followed the webbing paths behind her. the thing that perched in her sorrel-pale breast wasn't fear, not quite ...but more-so trepidation when there was  (seemingly)  nothing to trip over.

so jazira let out a croon reminiscent of hume's owl, for the Nona who'd so benevolently let her linger herein.
Messages In This Thread
till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry - by Jazira - July 09, 2019, 06:34 PM